CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Letter From Santa

These days it is really hard to keep the spirit of Santa in our home. Alyssa doesn't "believe", and she informed Isaac who Santa really was this year! I knew that even though his sister told him Santa wasn't real in his heart he still wanted to believe. So a few days later Roxie received a letter in the mail from Santa! She was so happy. When Isaac read the letter to her, he knew Santa was real! He just wondered why Santa didn't send him a letter. I told him that if he doesn't believe in Santa, he won't send him a letter. Everyday he checks the mail to see if there is any for him. (I heard the letter is on its way) Thanks, Aunt Nancy for keeping the spirit of Santa in our home!!!

5 comments:

Brenda Scarlett said...

So Cute! I loved the Christmas card. Your hair looks great!!!! Please kiss all the kids for me and give David a Hug and 7 kisses from MIKE:)We miss you all and love ya.

Adrienne said...

The girls got letters from Santa too, they must all be on Santa's good list.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Roxie's expression in that second picture is priceless! I will punch someone's lights out if they break the 'secret' to my kids! :)

James and Traci said...

Wyatt got one too! Forget the gifts from Santa, he was just happy to get his own paper to eat and chew on! These pictures are cute!

Brittanie said...

It's a good thing I'm finding out all my cousins have blogs! I'm so happy! :)