CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Still Alive

Ok, so I haven't blogged for 6 months. At this point I don't know where to start... So my goal is just to start fresh, and continue to blog regularly. I can say though that my focus the last 6 months have been productive. The time that I could have spent blogging I used, training for the Mud Run. Last year I posted a blog of David and his friends/family who participated in the Mud Run at Camp Pendleton. So this year a group of about 30 of us decided to do it, so starting January I have been trying to prepare. It was so much fun, I can't wait until next year. Not only do I feel healthier, I have picked up on a new hobby. Below is a group picture of all the family and friends that I ran with.

4 comments:

museumeg said...

Hey, my cute dad is in that picture! How fun! So what exactly is this Mud Run and when does the mud come in? That looks like fun, I mean except for the running part. :) Glad your back blogging.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Whoa girl, that's a pretty hot mud wrestling picture of you! You look great, maybe I should take up this new hobby of yours. I'm glad you're back to blogging again, the whole 'Letter from Santa' thing was getting pretty old! :)

Anne Marie said...

Looks like you had a great time! Makes working out a whole lot funner!

Brittanie said...

Good job! Looks like so much fun! What did your training consist of?