CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankfulness

I love this time of year, a time to reflect on all that we are thankful for. I definitely have a lot in my life to be thankful for - My amazing husband, my three beautiful children, my parents (including LaNore), my siblings, my forever friends, my job, my health, and the list goes on... Most importantly I am thankful for the Lord. I am forever indebted to Him for all the blessings he has blessed me with each and every day, including you :)

Below are pictures of our Thanksgiving weekend. Thursday we went to my parents and enjoyed a Thanksgiving feast with my family. It didn't end there, we enjoyed another Thanksgiving feast on Friday with David's family. I enjoyed spending time with our families, and of course eating! (we all know how much I love that)

THE GUZMAN FAMILY

ALYSSA AND MOMMY

THE BALLANTYNE/ARANDA/GUZMAN FAMILY

OUR FAMILY :)

3 comments:

gma said...

Nice family pictures! The kids are getting bigger as compared wth the pictures taken almost in the same spot years ago!!!

Anonymous said...

Meghan! I love your family blog! It's so good to see pics of all the family. =) I love your layout. It's a favorite, that was actually our layout to before I changed it recently. We have very good taste! LOL! Thanks for inviting me. Heidi

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

You guys really are a beautiful family. Wow, glamour shot of you and Alyssa in the red! So cute! Hey, I need your address. You can email it to me if you want. icd@charter.net