CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beach Time!!!

Yesterday I enjoyed the day at the beach with the kids. We were invited to go by my sister-in-law Solymar. Since David was working, I thought it would be fun to take the kids out for the day! They enjoyed playing with their cousin Daniel in the sand, and to my surprise they ALL enjoyed playing in the water (even Isaac who doesn't like to try new things) On the way home, all three kids thanked me for such a great time! It made it all worth it! We can't wait to take Daddy next time! Thanks Daniel and Soly, we had so much fun!




3 comments:

James and Traci said...

I miss the beach! Looks like fun!

danielnsoly said...

We had a great time too!!! Daniel is already asking when we are going to go again. And for sure David needs to go next time!!

lauren said...

Cute and fun - I am totally jealous!