CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'M BACK!!!

Yes I am alive! Life has been so crazy since the kids are back in school. With work, homework, and dance, I haven't had much time to do anything! Anyway, first I need to catch up on some of the tags I have been tagged with. I have never been tagged before, so I am kind of excited :)

How to play this game of tag.Post these rules on your blog:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1st TAG

3 joys:
Spending time with my family
Going on dates with my husband
Cuddling with my children

3 fears:
I will lose my husband
I will lose one of my children
rejection

3 goals:
Spending time with my children
Finding true happiness within myself
Have Family Home Evening with my family

3 current obsessions/collections
Keeping my house clean
My Gift Card Collection
Texting

3 random surprising facts about myself
I hate putting laundry away
I love to clean when everyone has gone to bed!
I Love to take walks with my husband late at night!


2nd TAG

Answer the following with only one word.
Where is your cell phone?.........................................desk
Your significant other?...........................................HOT!
Your hair?........................................................short
Your mother?.........................................................caring
Your father?..........................................................giving
Your favorite thing?..................................................Family
Your dream last night..........................................none
Your favorite drink........................................Coke
Your dream/goal..................................vacation
The room you're in..........................................quiet
Your children?...................................................school
Your Fear?.............................................losingfamily
Where do you want to be in 6 years?......................happy
Where were you last night?................................home
What you're not?............................................perfect
Muffins?............................................blueberry
One of your wish list items?....................?
Where'd you grow up?..........................WestCovina
What'd you read last?.......................scriptures
What are you wearing?............................jeans
Your TV?..........................................flatscreen
Your pet?........................................dogs
Your computer?........................................crashed
Your life?...........................................blessed
Your mood?..................................good
Missing someone?..................................family
Your car?...........................................crv
Something you're not wearing?.................makeup
Favorite store?...................................Nordstrom Rack
Your summer?.....................................busy
Like someone?..........................LOVE
Your favorite color?.........................red
Last time you laughed................................Today
Last time you cried?...........................................yesterday

I am going to tag Lauren (the 1st one), Sarah, Soly (the 1st one), Traci, Adrienne

5 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Dang girl, it's about time you come back! :) I love reading these and learning more about people. Hope you guys are doing well. You sound really busy!

Anne Marie said...

Cool! Thanks for playing!

Jesica Eastman said...

Cute blog! It's been fun to read and catch up with your adorable family. Hope all is well with you.

Meghan said...

Jessica - Do you have a bog? E-mail it to me!

museumeg said...

Hey Meghan, How are you? It was so fun to see your blog. I'm going to add you to my blog list. This is so fun!!