CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fancy Nancy

My mom does so much for each one of us all the time, we can't but at least pamper her one day out of the year. Her birthday was on July 13th, so we decided to surprise her with a Fancy Nancy party. Since she shares her birthday the same day as our Grandpa Ballantyne, her and my dad went to Santa Ana to visit him. While they were gone my sisters decorated her house like the Fancy Nancy Children's Books. It looked so cute- the girls all wore princess necklaces and the guys wore top hats! My mom wore a tiara all day and a pink boa. (I can't take much credit for the decorating because when I got there it was almost finished, but I did help with the food!) We fixed a really nice dinner and even ate crepes and parfait for dessert! We had so much fun, and I think mom did too!

5 comments:

danielnsoly said...

I bet your mom had tons of fun!

Adrienne said...

That sounds like a great party, maybe we could copy the idea for the other Nancy, just kidding.

lauren said...

Meghan - this comment is for you. That little Roxie looks like she can get into a lot of trouble - just a guess..

lauren said...

HEY ARE U EVER GOING TO POST AGAIN!!

Margaret Graham said...

Cool Meghan,

It sounds like you guys had a great time and so did your mom!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO HER!